Thursday, January 27, 2005

Addicted to café au lait!

Ok, this is going to be a totally spontaneous and disjointed post! Why, you ask? Because I am addicted to my homemade café au lait-s! I love them! So simply and easy and cheap too! Did I mention that they were cheap? All you have to do is warm up some milk on the stovetop (takes about 2 minutes) and then pour it into a mug with a teaspoon of Nescafé and two to three teaspoons of sugar! Ok, so it might be the sugar bit that really addicts me, but when you're riding the sugar high from said sugar, do little technicalities such as that really matter??? I think not!!
Oops, turns out I have to stop so this disjointed post is not longer going to be disjoint, as it only has one joint anyway. Dinner is being served now!
Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this kate? from cornell? cause if this is... then hi! i didn't know you had a blog! visit me at inconsequentiallypink.typepad.com. if this isn't kate, then simply disregard this comment all together--but i hope this is kate.
-kt

Anonymous said...

hi kate! i just figured out that i can post you a comment without having to sign into blogger! isn't that great?!

i love cafe au lait! not as much as i like a nice chocolately mocha though. :)

sarah