Friday, September 09, 2005

whinings and a musing...

Recently, I've been over using the word "recently". It's horrid and sad, but I have. I have long contemplated my need for a thesaurus (and today, my need for a dictionary). But now I wish I could just implant one into my brain. I've been trying to write short, descriptive and intelligent letters (recently). And my little brain is going insane. So insane, in fact, I'm still slightly giddy from the cheese I feel I'm inserting into these letters. (Strike the "I feel", it's not confident to say "I feel".) Ok, enough!

On another note, when do I get to go back to France? I have friends who are going back, friends who are plotting to go back and friends who are plotting to go to continents nearer than this one. (Surprisingly enough, I do have friends-- I always hated that joke.) I have friends who just emailed a photo from my time in France, and I'm feeling desperate to escape my letters and return. Hmm, thanks for reading my whinings. Hopefully my lack of a thesaurus and dictionary didn't turn you off.

Ps. (haha) I hope my title was as amusing to you as it is to my hopefully temporary short-circuited brain.

No comments: