Monday, November 13, 2006

so i did the math tonight and figured out that -- if, if i keep going at the present rate -- my undergraduate student loans will be paid off in seven years. just in time to have been paying off grad loans for at least twelve months! hooray? At least nine total years is better than the originally planned for fifteen years. Hopefully that means i'll get my grad loans paid off early too -- though better yet would be to get a firm to do a tuition reimbursement thing! hooray indentured servitude!

2 comments:

pheebee said...

How did you do that?! That's amazing!

Katherine. said...

by having a bank of mom and dad. after i finish paying off my 'real' undergrad loans, I still have probably another ten or fifteen years of paying off loans to my parents :( or they come and live with me when they retire. so the loans i'm currently paying on are only a portion. sigh. but at least the official loans will be paid off, so it still makes me happy :D