Wednesday, February 14, 2007


iteration no. 1 for final studio model (this is the one the studio profs told me late on Sunday night by email 'wasn't quite there' -- i had told them in the email it wasn't quite done and i wanted some constructive feedback -- I'm doing my best to be nice to them, I promise!)


midway through iteration no.2 for final studio model -- coincidentally, this was approximately at 3 this morning...


final iteration (no.3, incorporating above figures) -- this should be it
though there's a possibility I'll add lines similar to the original final model, but I still have all three drawings to do before class (tonight) so I think this model is now done
maybe i'll cut out lines to take with to explore possibilities while at studio

Lesson learned from this activity... either 1) don't ask the studio profs for feedback as it might be either unconstructive, vague or tell me to simply do everything over when I have sixteen hours of work, a three hour class and nearly seven hours of combined commuting before I even make it to class -- I'm not sure where feedback given at 9pm on Sunday night is all that timely and useful
2) overnighters are not fun (this is a review of a previously learned lesson)

3) well i forget but i did want to mention how badly i'd love to have classes canceled because of the snow though i know it's not going to happen, even if every other school in the region cancels evening classes, we won't! and of course it'd snow heavily and wetily on studio quarter-review day

No comments: