Tuesday, August 12, 2008

argh! what has happened to me! i've been sucked in by that nonsense called Grey's Anatomy and now ABC is teasing me already with trailers for the new season -- which doesn't start for another MONTH AND A HALF! what am i suppose to do until then? how did i get to this point?! the pain and agony...

okay time to sleep -- if the cloud cover goes -- which it probably won't -- i swear I'm getting up early to watch the Perseids... i think i spelled that nearly right. though technically they're still visible for another few days, just that tonight's the best night to see them

wish I were at the Iowa State Fair again to watch them from there (what few you could see with the Midway lights) -- but I don't need the type 2 diabetes from the Fair! :D

2 comments:

sarah said...

is grey's any better than it used to be?

i kind of miss it, but kind of not really. it was either watch that or csi, and you can guess what won. :)

Katherine. said...

i'm so absorbed into it -- seriously.

Seriously it's like a bad itch... sigh. So yes, in my opinion, it's good. It's so bad, it's good. and we all know how sucked in I get by any truly bad script.