Monday, March 12, 2007

everyone ... my three friends who do blog ... has been so quiet lately. it's that time of the year i guess when everyone gets bummed out with the greyness and up and down weather. i know how ready everyone is for spring, myself included, but i can't help but feel cheated that we didn't really get winter here in boston -- it was like the evil kind of teasing your best friend's big brother did to you when you were six years old and wouldn't let you have that stick of bubble gum he kept promising to give you.

tonight was my last class for design principles before the break -- everyone was a bit loopy b/c I think we'd all be up to the last minute finishing our ten page papers. but it was a fun class and we got out early; which meant i got to sit and catch up with my roommates for a few minutes. and i got to ask their opinions on the boy situation -- yes, this is STILL dragging on... but it's midterms so he's not allowed to bother me this week and next week is break which he's going to be gone during most of -- that's going to give me (and him) good time away to really think and see how things are -- I can't help but feel like he should have one last chance, it's only fair; but telling me you don't know what to do with your feelings for me is not the way to impress me. why is this boy still an issue! i was doing so well getting over him. now i guess i'm at a standstill again -- why did i like this boy in the first place? honey that's the question of the year.

time to build a model -- i am just realising how crappy it's going to be! I so did not plan this out as well as i should have. sigh... break is nearly here and so is the visit from an amazing friend. don't let the ides of march blues get to you too!

No comments: