Friday, April 22, 2005

Greetings from the Golden City...

...and typing on a Czech keyboard. Which really isn't as monstrous as you'd think, given that's almost exactly the same as an english or american keyboard and not nearly as screwy as a french keyboard.
Ok that's all for now, as I spent the day walking all over again and doing gift shopping (I really am not a fan of shopping) and now I'm exhausted. Also the organ concert tonight was definitely not on par with the organ concert in St. Sernin in Toulouse a year and a half ago... maybe something about the one in Toulouse being the highlight of the 8th Annual International Organ Festival... maybe not.
Must go do some postcarding (I enjoyed the Prague post office today, nicer people than in some of the french offices), but huge promises to all my two readers to post about Prague and include pictures (I'm even in one of them!) in the upcoming week when I'm back home in Paris. Hopefully I can keep pinching time at the American Library!!!
Ciao and bonne nuit.
(Get some sleep all you people who aren't on spring break and have exams coming up next week while I'm wandering the streets of Paris leisurely!)
And it's actually 11:19pm, I just never changed my clock settings these last seven and a half months!!! Muahhahahaha ha.

No comments: