Friday, April 15, 2005

Please remember to register first...

So just a little ditty, but still, it's a weird day again. The public department archives were a bust for finding any info on the family origins- quelle surprise! But I do have another card now... yay, something else to clutter up the wallet whenever I happen to actually find one. Why is there no H&M in Metz!? Who wants to go with me when I'm in Paris... Ok, so I'm going to be in Paris and where am I going shopping, but at H&M! Ok, but still you try and live on an assistant's salary! Maybe I can find something in Prague if all else fails! I can't believe my life this evening... sitting and chatting on the internet with my sixth grade french students. I so have a cool life!

2 comments:

pheebee said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa; please read attached memo:

Dear KD:

Please refrain from shopping in stores that have a location in Chicago while frolicking about in Paris, a well-known fashion capital of the world.

Sincerely,
The fashionable public at large.

Katherine. said...

Apologies to ¨The fashionable public at large¨ and mystery commentor fb. Please refer to aforementioned statement on ´assistant's salary'. And Prague has yet to turn up something that is better than the H&M in Paris near l'Opera. But we'll see tomorrow as that is shopping day. Also, we would have thought going away to Prague would inspire people to make comments on my blog!

Prague is great! But it is surprisingly cool, even the natives are complaining! Though the keyboards at the hostel don't work the greatest... Though you'll have to read my posts that I will make Derek style when I return to Paris, from my journal while in Prague. Can we discuss globalization and Americanization!!! kd.