Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sheet, sweet, sheep, and... sh...

Haha! I was just re-reading my post on April 6 and realised that I had typed sheet for sweet, which in turn reminded me of the day I broke down and did a five minute lesson with two of my classes because I couldn't handle their giggles anymore each time I said "sheet". (Long sentence there...) Haha... so for five minutes my class sure did have to properly pronounce sheet, sheep, and well shit, over and over and over. I sure did want to laugh a lot! Mmmm... ha... french kids who think they're so clever.... I'm going to miss the monsters. Middle school is such a funny age... I think if I was going to be a teacher I would want to teach in one of those little country schools that makes you teach in the middle and the high school, just so I could get both worlds. I might actually have a fondness for that age now, if it wasn't for the fact that they are such monsters! Lov'em!

Oh, and just fyi, I'm not too lazy to talk about that little sheet/sweet error, but I am too lazy to go edit it! I love Saturday mornings!

No comments: